– WORK FOR US –
All gone – Positions have been filled for this coming winter season 19/20. Welcome Samuel and Natasha and welcome back Barry!
Want to be part of it next winter? This was our team ski and lunch in Feb 2019
Here at the Spitting Feathers Ski Bar, we are looking for full-time reliable, mature and experienced drivers and bar staff who MUST be able to speak French to a fairly good level (please don’t apply for bar positions if you can’t speak any French or have no knowledge of the language as your application will be ignored) and who must also have the right to work in France.
The positions are from 13th December 19 through to early April 20 (a seventeen-week season) and the successful candidates will work in our team of five in one of La Plagne’s most popular bars.
The Spitting Feathers is primarily a drinking establishment but we also serve a good selection of hot meals and snacks so the ideal candidates will have experience of preparing as well as serving food. Meeting and greeting our customers and waiting tables are also important to us.
We are looking for candidates who are honest, willing, capable and happy to;
- Prepare and serve meals & drinks during service – we are looking for exceptionally high levels of customer and table service.
- Be pleasant and accommodating to all our customers whilst working fast.
- Be genuinely interested in people.
- Duties will also include – thoroughly cleaning down and stock taking at the end of the night and preparing the bar for arrival of our first Customers the next day
- Smile and clearly communicate at all times in both languages with our English and French speaking customers.
In return for hard work we provide a shared apartment, mainly evening shifts, two full days off per week, employment under a French contract with wages (SMIC) paid weekly in Euros. You will also be entitled to holiday pay, which is paid at the end of your contract.
Please send an up-to-date copy of your CV (including a recent photo), a covering letter and six good reasons (of more than one sentence) why you are the ideal candidate to work at the Spitting Feathers this winter. Please sell yourself to us whilst also being honest.
A preliminary SKYPE interview will be followed up by “face-to-face” interviews in London in mid September. All applications should be made to email@example.com
WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR TRANSFER DRIVERS – FRENCH LANGUAGE NOT REQUIRED BUT DRIVING LICENCE OVER 3 YEARS AND DRIVING EXPERIENCE IN ALL CONDITIONS ARE A MUST………