We have been transporting people to their skiing holidays for over 10 years and running skiing-based businesses in the French Alps for 25 years. Based in La Plagne, we provide year-round airport transfers to the Paradiski area, home to perhaps, the greatest skiing area in France. We cover Geneva, Chambery, Lyon, and Grenoble Airports and local train stations. We also own one of La Plagne’s buzziest apres-ski bars, the Spitting-Feathers, in Plagne Bellecôte.
Your airport transfer will be swift and safe. We are passionate about the Alps with a wealth of knowledge and advice about the places to visit and things to do, summer and winter. We are fully licensed, insured and registered with the French and Swiss authorities (Licence no. 2016/84/0000241).
Scroll down or use navigation bar buttons for pricing, availability or to make a booking enquiry.
For latest reviews of our transfer service see our Reviews section below
We offer the following:
- Rapid on-line quotation and booking
- New comfortable clean transport
- Fully equipped with winter tyres and snow chains
- Fully Licensed and Insured Transfer Company (2016/84/0000241)
- Free child seats for all ages
- Free Ski/Snowboard Carriage
- Experienced, knowledgeable and friendly drivers
- 24/7 service, any time, any day
Our friendly team of staff are ready to take your booking and answer any questions you may have, so get in touch today: