-TRAVAILLEZ POUR NOUS-
PARADISKI hiver 19/20.
Ski Season Bar Staff Required PARADISKI
Here at the Spitting Feathers Ski Bar, we are looking for full-time reliable, mature and experienced members of bar staff who MUST be able to speak French to a fairly good level (please don’t apply if you can’t speak any French or have no knowledge of the language as your application will be ignored) and who also has the right to work in France.
The position is from 13th December 19 through to early April 20 (a seventeen-week season) and the successful candidate will work as one of four full time members in one of La Plagne’s most popular bars.
The Spitting Feathers is primarily a drinking establishment but we also serve a good selection of hot meals and snacks so the ideal candidates will have experience of preparing as well as serving food. Meeting and greeting our customers and waiting tables are also important to us.
We are looking for candidates who are honest, willing, capable and happy to;
- Prepare and serve meals & drinks during service – we are looking for exceptionally high levels of customer and table service.
- Be pleasant and accommodating to all our customers whilst working fast.
- Be genuinely interested in people.
- Duties will also include – thoroughly cleaning down and stock taking at the end of the night and preparing the bar for arrival of our first Customers the next day
- Smile and clearly communicate at all times in both languages with our English and French speaking customers.
In return for hard work we provide a shared apartment, mainly evening shifts, one to two full days off per week, employment under a French contract with wages (SMIC) paid weekly in Euros. You will also be entitled to holiday pay, which is paid at the end of your contract.
Please send an up-to-date copy of your CV (including a recent photo), a covering letter and six good reasons (of more than one sentence) why you are the ideal candidate to work at the Spitting Feathers this winter. Please sell yourself to us whilst also being honest.
A preliminary SKYPE interview will be followed up by “face-to-face” interviews in London in mid September. All applications should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org